Defining Business Architecture discusses the critical components in establishing business architecture. It focuses on business-oriented views…
Be Compliant with Software Quality Models and Standards!
Knowing the different Software Quality Models and Standards can enable a software organization to deliver quality software efficiently. When software is delivered to customers fast and bug-free, it translates to more revenues and better reputation for a software organization.
This training workshop entitled “Software Quality Models/Standards and Software Quality Assurance” discusses the paradigm of software quality and how it is used as a driver for business excellence. Technology has to be aligned with business to fully appreciate the value it brings to an organization. Appropriate use of quality tools and techniques are covered to properly equip any professional who will focus on applying system/software quality. Discussions include software quality assurance and software testing practices and how these disciplines could be tailor-fitted in an organization regardless of software development methodology.
Who should attend this course?
Professionals in Software Quality Assurance, Software Quality Control, or Software Testing will benefit from this course. By attending this training, they will be able to:
- Describe international quality standards to software and IT environments.
- Identify various software quality models to be used in a technology-driven organization.
- Integrate software quality models for maximum benefits.
- Define a clear strategy for setting up or managing software quality management system.
- Differentiate the software development group, software quality assurance group, software testing group.
- Describe SQA standards.
- Discuss the business benefits of having an independent SQA and Test Group in an organization.
Limited Slots Available!
Register now, as we hold classes with limited slots to ensure that each participant will learn through intensive workshops and exercises.
Morning and afternoon snacks and lunch are provided to all participants. You will also get a manual, and access to our Online Learning Management website so you can study the material wherever you are.
Training Cost: Only Php 18,327.23 (VAT-inclusive)
We offer discounts of up to 20% for multiple participants (up to June 30, 2018 only)
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (2) 551-2541 or Request for a Quotation below of you’re interested.