May 23, 2017 – May 24, 2017
May 23-24, 2017
This seminar/workshop discusses the paradigm of software quality and how it is used as a driver for business excellence. Technology has to be aligned with business to fully appreciate the value it brings to an organization. Appropriate use of quality tools and techniques are covered to properly equip any professional who will focus on applying system/software quality. Discussions include software quality assurance and software testing practices and how these disciplines could be tailor-fitted in an organization regardless of software development methodology.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
1. Describe international quality standards to software and IT environments.
2. Identify various software quality models to be used in a technology-driven organization.
3. Integrate software quality models for maximum benefits.
4. Define a clear strategy for setting up or managing software quality management system.
5. Differentiate the software development group, software quality assurance group, software testing group.
6. Describe SQA standards.
7. Discuss the business benefits of having an independent SQA and Test Group in an organization.
I. Seeing the Whole Value Chain for Quality Deployment
II. Levels of Quality Management Maturity
a) Level 1 – 5
b) Characteristics of each level
c) Standards/Tools/Techniques at each level
III. Paradigm of Continuous Improvement
b) Six Sigma
c) Lean Six Sigma
d) Juran RCCA
IV. Thrust of Software Quality management
V. Software Quality Assurance Processes
VI. Tailor-fitting Software Quality Assurance Processes aligned with Software Development Processes
VII. Software Quality Control Processes (a.k.a. Software Testing)
VIII. Defining Appropriate Types and Levels of Tests to Various Applications
IX. Continuous Improvement as applied to the Software Industry
Training Cost: Php16,661.12/pax (inclusive of VAT, AM/PM snacks, Lunch, Training Materials, and Certificate of Completion)