May 2-3, 2017
Eliciting requirements is a key task in business analysis. Elicitation is about bringing out or drawing forth something latent or potential. This course covers the processes in requirements elicitation and how the various techniques in elicitation are put to practical use. This course discusses the appropriate usage of a certain elicitation technique. Role playing and putting into live scenario are the methods employed in this course to effectively learn the techniques.
1. At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
2. Describe the processes in requirements elicitation.
3. Apply the commonly used elicitation techniques.
4. Identify when the elicitation techniques are applicable.
5. Employ the guidelines in eliciting requirements.
I. Elicitation Defined
II. Elicitation Objectives
III. Generally Accepted Elicitation Techniques and Synonyms
b) Document Analysis
c) Focus Group
d) Interface Analysis
h) Requirements Workshop
IV. Choosing Between Techniques
V. Elicitation Process
i. Prepare for Elicitation
ii. Conduct Elicitation Activity
iii. Document Elicitation Results
iiii. Confirm Elicitation Results
VI. Problems with Requirements Elicitation
VII. Guidelines in Requirements Elicitation
Training Cost: P16,661.12/pax (inclusiv